1. Biplobi Manishar Pratik Bishnu Prasad Rava: Assam Sahitya Sabha, Kendriya Bishnu Prasad Rabha Divas, ‘Hel’ Souvenier, 20th June 2012, Edited by Farizul Hoque, ISBN: 9783-81850-11-4
2. Paschim Asomer Lokanatyanustan: Ek Tatvik Bislesan: “Paschim Simantiya Asomer Bhasa, Sahitya, Sanskriti Saurav” Edited by Umesh Das, ISBN: 97893 80454 825
1. Asomiya Romantic Kobitat Vastavatar Pratiphalan “Chitralekha” 5th year 2nd issue, October-November,2013, Vol-X, Edited by Rajesh Roy, Chief Editor- Dr. Haricharan Das
1. Christiya Dvdas Satikar Bishwakoshat Asomiya Bhasa “Bodhan” Journal of the Uttar Pub Bharat Bhasa Sahitya Adhyayan Parishad Research Journal, Vol-I, Issue-II, Edited by Nilmohan Roy & Rezina Begum
2. Abibhakta Goalpara Aru Kamrup Zillar Krishi Bishayat Sanskritir Eti Tulanamulak Alochana, “Ratnapith” Abibhakta Goalpara Zillar Sahitya Sabha Journal, 1995
3. Bharatiya Dharma Bhabonar Sankhipta Parichay, “Chintamani” 5th year, Vol-VII to XI, Edited by Prabhat Das, Garmur, Jorhat
4. Byotpati Anwesanar Alokat Hudum Puja, Souvenier, Asom Sahitya Sabha, Bilasipara Adhibesan, 1997
5. Safal Natak Aru Kichu Prasangik Katha “Sankosh” Asom Sahitya Sabha, 63rd Bilasipara Adhibesan.
6. A Comperative Study Between Sankardeva and Leonardo Da Vinci, Sankari Sangha Souvenir, Barpeta Adhibesan
7. Hitesh Dekar Upanyasar Sishu Charitra, “Hitesh Dekar Jiban Aru Kriti” Chandra Prakash, Guwahati, 30th August, 2001
8. Abibhakta Goalpara Aru Kamrup Zillar Shaktipith Eti Parichay- Souvenir of Gossaigaon College Silver Jublee.
9. Hemchandra Baruar Gadyasaili, “Asomiya Bhasa Sahityar Jeuti” Department of Assamese, Gossaigaon College, Editor- Manoranjan Choudhury, 2003
10. Brihattor Asomer Sanhatir Pratik Rongali Bihu, “Aai Sakati”, 2002; Edited by Chatrapati Goswami.
11. Dehatatva Bisharad Sri Sankardev Aru Adhunik Chikitsashastra, “Chitralekha” 1st year, 3rd Issue, Sept-Oct. 2009, Edited by Ajanta Kalita, Published by- Bilasipara Sub Divisional Public Library.
12. Jibabaichitra Sangrakhsan Uttar Pub Bharatar Bishes Prasanga, “Chitralekha” 2nd year, 1st Issue, April-May, 2010. Edited by Ajanta Kalita. Published by- Bilasipara Sub Divisional Public Library.
1. Asomiya Bhasa, Sahitya, Sanskritir Diganta: Department of Assamese, Sapatgram College 2004.
1. Presented a paper in the Seminar on Environment held on 22nd March 2003 at Gauhati University, Kokrajhar Campus titled “Parivsh Sangrakshanet Sanskritir Bhumika”
2. Presented a paper in the National Seminar on Culture, Globalisation and Gender held from 29th to 30th Jan. 2005 at Department of English of Kokrajhar Campus, Gauhati University titled “Folk-Belief in Undivided Goalpara: A Critical Study”
3. Presented a paper in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on the Theme “Extension Education with Special Reference to the North-East Region” held on 8th & 9th January 2005 at Sapatgram College, Sapatgram, Dhubri, Assam titled “Preservation of Bio-diversity: A Study with Special reference to the North-East Region of India”.
1. Attended the International Conference on “The Ramayana: Its Impact on Life & Culture” held at Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra, Guwahati, Assam on 6th & 7th December 2003, organized by Asom Kalatirtha.
2. Participated in the International Workshop cum Seminar on Fine Arts held from 21st to 31st December 2004, in Kokrajhar Music & Fine Arts College, organized by Kokrajhar Music & Fine Arts College, Kokrajhar, B.T.A.D., Assam
3. Attended the Workshop on “Semester System in Degree Level under Gauhati University” organized by Ratnapith College on 21st July 2011 at Ratnapith College, Bahalpur, P.O.: Chapar, Dhubri, Assam.
4. Participated in the International Workshop cum Seminar on “Critical Theory and its Practice in 21st Century” held from 22nd to 24th February 2013, in the Department of English, Bodoland University, Kokrajhar, B.T.A.D., Assam.