1. Presented a paper in the National Seminar on “Policies Adopted and Practices by the Boards of Secondary Education on Various Issues: Affiliation, Admission, Recruitment, Curriculum and Examination” held on 09-10 December, 2010 at University of Gour Banga, Malda, West Bengal titled “Policy Perspectives of Evaluation System at Elementary Level Under Different Boards of North Eastern States – a Practical Analysis”
2. Presented a paper in the National Seminar on “Examination Reform in Secondary Education” held on 17-18 February, 2012 at North Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Tura, Meghalaya titled “Quality Concern for Students Evaluation at School Stage: An Analysis From North-East India Perspective”.
1. Participated in the International Workshop cum Seminar on Fine Arts held from 21st to 31st December 2004 in Kokrajhar Music & Fine Arts College, Kokrajhar, BTAD, Assam.
2. Participated in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Extension Education with Special Reference to the North-East Region” held at Sapatgram College, Sapatgram on 08-09 January 2005.
3. Participated in the Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi Sponsored Workshop on “Research Methodology in Social Sciences” held on 8th -12thFebruary 2010 at Assam University, Silchar.
4. Participated in the four day Workshop on “Studies on North-East India” held under the “The Asiatic Society” from 29th March to 1st April 2010 at 1, Park Street, Kolkata.
Fellowship: Availed NCERT Doctoral Fellowship, 2009 for 3 years w.e.f 20.07.2009.
1. Participated in the Indian Council of Social Science Research First Social Scientist Meet organized by the ICSSR, North Eastern Regional Centre, Shillong on 8th -9thMarch 2010 at ICSSR-NERC, NEHU Campus, Shillong, Meghalaya.
2. Has written several scripts for Radio Broadcast in Prasar Bharati, All India Radio, Kokrajhar.