1. Muslim Politics in the Undivided Goalpara District under Maulana Abdul Hamid Khan: An Assessment, “Souvenir”, Published by the Department of History, Ratnapith College, Chapar, 2006.
Participation in International Seminars:
1. Participated in the International Foundation on “Vaisnava Movement and Vaisnava Literature of Assam” held on 22nd January, 2004 at Bilasipara College, Bilasipara, Dhubri, Assam.
2. Participated in the International Workshop cum Seminar on Fine Arts held on 21st to 31st December 2004, at Kokrajhar Music & Fine Arts College, Kokrajhar, BTAD, Assam.
3. Participated in the 2nd International Conference on “Brahmaputra Civilization” held on 28th to 30th January, 2005 at Goalpara, Assam.
4. Participated in the International Seminar on “Socio-Cultural Life of the Char People of Assam: Origin and Development” held on 8th & 9th Febryary, 2005, at Alopati Mazar Char Bazar, Kalairdia, Barpeta, Assam.
1. Presented a paper in the ICSSR National Seminar on “North Bengal and North East India: The Transitional Perspective” held on 4th & 5th November, 2006, at Vashistha Nagar, WB, titled “Study of an Unknown Peasant Leader in Char Areas before Independence”
2. Presented a paper in the National Seminar on “Gender Studies in Indian Perspective: History, Politics & Text” held on 3rd &4thOctober 2013, at Sapatgram College, Sapatgram, Dhubri, Assam, titled “Women’s Rights in Islam”.
3. Presented a paper in the State Level Seminar on “Undivided Goalpara District of Assam Under the British Rule” held on 21st September 2006, at Ratnapith College, Bahalpur, Chapar, Dhubri, Assam, titled “Muslim Politics in Undivided Goalpara District Under Mln. A.H. Khan Bhasani – An Assessment”.
1. Participated in the Workshop on “Semester System in Degree Level under Gauhati University” held on 21st July 2011 at Ratnapith College, Bahalpur, P.O. Chapar, Dhubri (Assam).