Dr. Padma Guha Agarwala, Associate Professor & H.O.D
1. Socio-economic Status of Indian Women with Special Reference to Assam, “Akash”, Edited by- Dr. Manju Laskar, Assam College Teachers’ Association, 4th Women Convention, 5th May, 2012. ISBN: 978-93-81694-16-9.
1. Role of North-Eastern Women in Conservation and Protection of Environment, “University
News”, Vol- 44, No. 37, September 11-17, 2006. ISSN: 0566-2257
1. Differential Impact of Education and Employment on Socio-Psychological Life of Women in Dhubri District of Assam, “Summary of Doctoral Thesis” Vol-II, Assam College Teachers’ Association, 2009.
2. Samonyor Pratik: Jyotiprasad, “Rupkonwar”, Silpi Divas Udjapan Samiti, Bilasipara, 2010
3. Socio-cultural Aspects of Women with Special Reference to Dhubri District of Assam, “Journal of Gauhati University Research Scholars’ Association, Vol-II, 2005-06.
4. Jyotiprasad: Smoro Tomare Smriti, “jyoti”, Edited by Abani Kanta Adhikary. 2011.
1. Presented a paper in the Sixth National and Fourth International Conference on Environmental Concerns at Secular House, New Delhi on 22-23 Dec. 2005 titled “The Role of Women in Conservation and Protection of the Environment with Special Reference to the North East India”.
1. Presented a paper in the 13th Annual Conference of North East India Education Scociety on the Theme “Higher Education in the 21st Century: Problems & Prospects with Special Reference to the North East India” titled “Qualitative Improvement of Higher Education With Special Reference to North East India” on 18th-19th March. 2004 held at Dibrugarh University.
2. Presented a paper in the Seventh National Conference on Teacher Education in India Today… In Search of an Identity at Gandhi Peace Foundation, New Delhi, December 26-27, 2006 titled “Reasons for the Popularity of B.Ed. Courses with Special Reference to Kamrup District of Assam”
3. Presented a paper in the UGC Sponsored National Workshop on “Women Self Help Groups – A Tool for Economic Empowerment” titled “Women Self Help Groups in Assam” at Government College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Quepem, Goa on 8th to 10th March 2007.
4. Presented a paper in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Save Majuli” held on 30th and 31st October 2009 at Jengraimukh College, Jengraimukh, titled “The Role of NGO’s to Protect the World’s Largest River Island, Majuli”
5. Presented a paper in the National Seminar on “Problems and Challenges of Higher Education” titled “Globalization of Higher Education and its Impact in India” held on 22nd Dec. 2010 at Bilasipara College, Bilasipara, Dhubri, Assam
6. Presented a paper in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Imparting quality Education in Colleges of Rural Areas: Dynamics and Challenges” titled “Quality Education and Role of Teacher” held on 6th – 7th Feb. 2012 at Girls’ College Kokrajhar, BTC, Assam.
7. Presented a paper in the Zonal Women Cell Convention of ACTA Zone -3 on 10th April 2012 at Sapatgram College titled “Role and Participation of Women in Higher Education”
8. Presented a paper in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Gender and Development in North-East India” held on 2nd & 3rd June 2012 at Gossaigaon college titled “Gender Discrimination – Violence Against Women in Assam”.
9. Presented a paper in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Women and Human Rights” held on 28th & 29th September 2007 at Barnagar College, Sorbhog, Barpeta, titled “Dowry System in India: Its Dimension and Impact”.
Coordinator & Resource Person:
1. Organized the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Extension Education with a Special Reference to the North-East Region” as Coordinator held on 8th & 9th Jan 2005 organized by Sapatgram College, Sapatgram.
2. Participated as a Resource Person in the International Seminar on the Language, Culture & Society of the Koch-Rajbongshi held on 24th & 25th Sept. 2011 at Chandrapara, Kokrajhar BTAD, Assam
3. Participated as a Resource Person for Youth Leadership & Personality Development Training Programme organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra, Dhubri, Govt. of India from 21st to 25th September, 2008.
4. Participated as a Resource Person for Youth Leadership & Personality Development Training Programme organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra, Dhubri, Govt. of India from 16th to 20th February, 2010.
5. Participated as a Resource Person for Youth Leadership & Personality Development Training Programme organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra, Dhubri, Govt. of India from 22nd February to 23rd March, 2011.
6. Participated as a Resource Person for Training on Youth Leadership & Community Development Programme organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra, Dhubri, Govt. of India from 15th to 17th November, 2013.
1. Participated in the International Workshop cum Seminar on Fine Arts held from 21st to 31st Dec. 2004, in Kokrajhar Music & Dine Arts College, Kokrajhar , BTAD, Assam
1. Member of Women Cell of Bilasipara Sub-Division: Executive Member
2. Life Member of Red Cross Society.
3. Life Member of North East Education Society.
FIP: Availed the Faculty Improvement Programme Scheme of UGC Xth Plan, 2004
MRP: Availed the Minor Research Project of UGC on “A Study of Bodo Women Education and Empowerment in Kokrajhar District after BTAD Formation: A Critical Study” and submitted the Final Report on 8.8.13.
1. Attended the Lecture – XIII on Rain, Rain Come Again: History of Rain and Fine Weather in North East India delivered by Prof. Sajal Naog, Department of History, Assam University, Silchar, organized by ICHR, North-East Regional Centre, Guwahati on 27th May, 2006 at the Centre Premises.
2. Participated in the National Integration Camp at South Zone Cultural Centre, Thanjavur organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra, Thanjavur District, Tamil Nadu held on 8th – 14th January, 2010.