Dr. Mayurakshi Nath, Assistant Professor
1. Borak Upotokar Baromassa: Lokosanskritite Nari Monostotter Antorbyan, “ Lokosanskriti Lokoshilpo O Shilpi Somaj”, September 2013.
1. Jhan Ara Siddiki: Narir Kotha Narir Boyane, “Scholars’ Journal”, Department of Bengali, Assam University, January 2012, P-222. ISSN: 2320-0715
2. Naribiswa O Mollika Senogupter Kobita, “Masik Diganta”, July 2012, P-88.
3. Unise May: Chetonay O Bastobe, “Roktim Giganto”, May 2012. P-34. ISSN: 0976-609
4. Mallika Sengupter Kobita: Naribad O Loingik Chetonar Prekkhite Bishleshani Path, “Pratidhwani- The Echo”, October 2012. P-35. ISSN: 2278-5264
5. Swami Vivekanander Chintay Narijagoran, “ Swapno”, October 2012, P-100.
6. Swarnakumari Debir Uponyase Naritwer Nirman, “Masik Digantika”, October 2012. P-20
7. Tilottoma Mazumdarer Uponyase Ekus Sotoker Nari Bikkhar Ovibyaktir Bislesoni Path, “Byatikrom”, December, 2012, P-56. ISSN: 2231-5942
1. Presented a Paper in the International Seminar on “Partition of Bengal, Diaspora & Rehabilitation: Quest for New World View in Literature & Culture of North East India” held on 22-24 March 2012 at Assam University, Silchar, titled “Eapar Ganga Opar Ganga: Desh Bhag O Naari”
2. Presented a Paper in the International Seminar on “Women in Contemporary Society, Literature and Culture” held on 10-11 February 2012 at Assam University, Silchar, titled “Tilottama Mazumdarer Upanyash: Naari Chetonar Darpan”
3. Presented a Paper in the International Seminar on “Social Exclusion and Discrimination of Dalits in India: Some Reflections in Comparative Contest” held on 10-11 March 2014 at Assam University, Silchar, titled “Jahan Aara Siddikir Upanyase Antebashi Narir Bayan”
1. Presented a Paper in the National Seminar on “Celebrating 150 years of Tagare: Literature, Culture and Society” held on 30th to 31st March 2012 at Assam University, Silchar, titled “Rabindranather Soundarjya O Prakriti Bhabana”
2. Presented a Paper in the National Seminar on “Folk Traditions of North East India” held on 8th & 9th July 2011 at Assam University, Silchar, titled “Banglar Brata Parbon: Narir Abathanmulak Bisleshan”
3. Presented a Paper in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Folk Culture, Folk Artistry and Artisan Society in North East India” held on 7th September 2013 at Vivekananda College, Alipurduar, West Bengal, titled “ Barak Upathakyae Baromysa: Lokosanskritite Monostater Antarbayan”
4. Presented a Paper in the National Seminar on “Gender Studies in Indian Perspetive: History, Politics & Text” held on 3rd & 4th October 2013 at Sapatgram College, Sapatgram, Dhubri, Assam , titled “Sangita Bandhapadhyer Upanyas: Lingo-gata Samossa O Linga Rajnitir Prekkhite Naribadi Path”