1. The Folk Technology of Koch-Rajbongshi: A Case Study of Vastu, “The Journal of Historical & Cultural Review” (Bi-Annual) Vol-I, No. 2. Editor- Prof. Madhab Chandra Adhikary, November 2010.
2. Paschim Asomer Nadikendrik Lokasanskriti, “Lokasanskritir Subhas”. Editor: Dr. Dwijendra Nath Bhakat, 2011, Centre for Ethnic Studies, Golokganj College.
Paschim Asomer Lokakridar Samajtatvik Anwesan, “Lokasanskriti: Uttar Banga O Asom”. Editor: Biplab Saha, 2012, Publisher: Chhaya Publication, Kolkata
3. Paschim Asomer Lokobadya Yantra: Khetra Samikhyatak Adhyan, “Paschim Simantiya Asomer Bhasa, Sahitya, Sankriti Sourav”. Editor: Umesh Das, Publisher: Aakbak, Guwahati, 2012
4. Paschim Asomer Solasilpar Khetrabhittik Sankhipta Parichay, “Koch Rajbonshir Sanskritir Ruparekha” Editor: Subal Barman, Publisher: Dipali, Malda
Koch Rajbanshi Samaje Lokakhadya Prastutkaran O Sangrakhyane Lokaprajuktir Proyog”, “Lokasankriti, Kokashilpa, Shilpi Samaj”. Editor: Gobinda Rajbanshi, Publisher: N. L. Publishers, Siliguri, 2013
5. 5 Poems in the Poetry Collection “Satarupa”. Editor: Krishna Chandra Nath, Publisher: N. L. Publication, Guwahati, 2012.
1. Asom Bangla Simanta Anchaler Pujaparban Kendrik Lokasangeet, Research Journal of the Department of Bengali, Assam University, Silchar. Editor: Dr. Biswatosh Choudhury, Vol-I, 2013.
1. Paschim Asomer Koiekti Lokasanskriti Charchakendra: “Aitiya”. Annual Research Journal of Folklore. Editor: Dr. Kakali Dhara Mandal, Publisher: Centre for Folklore Studies & Research, Kolkata, 2010
2. Koch Rajbonshir Lokasanskritite Banni: “Mallar”. Editor: Subhamoy Sarkar, Publisher: Sahitya O Sanskriti, Siliguri, 2011
3. Rajbonshi Samajer Hariejaba Lokashilpa, “Kirat Bhumi”. Editor: Arabinda Kar, Jalpaiguri, 2011
4. Paschim Asomer Koch Rajbanshi Lokasanskriti, “Sankosh”. Editor: Naba Kumar Brahma, Publisher: Bodo Sahitya Sabha, 2010
5. Kabi Jibonander Kabyabhabnae Nadi, “ Tarasi”. Editor: Jayanta Kumar Dey, Publisher: Sahitya Sanskriti, Kokrajhar, 2009
6. Saitol, “Pantik”. Editor: Biswajit Dey, Publisher: Nikhil Banga Sahitya Sakha, Kokrajhar, 2011
7. Asom Bangla Simanta Anchaler Koch Rajbanshi Samajer Shram Sangeet, “Udish”. Editor: Nirmal Kumar Barman, Publisher: Tribal Research Institute of North-East Region, Tufanganj, 2013
8. Namasudra Samaje Puja Parban, “Saptabarta”. Editor: Madhab Das, Bongaigaon, 2011
9. Paschim Asomer Nadi O Sanskriti, “Swadesh Charcha Lok”. Editor: Pranab Sarkar, Kolkata, 2013
1. Presented a paper in the International Conference & Folkart Exhibition on Folklore Perspective: Folkart & Folklife held on 15th & 16th January 2009 titled “Paschim Asomer Koch Rajbanshi Samajer Lokasanskriti”.
2. Presented a paper in the Academic Sessions of the Asian Folklore Congress 2010 held from 17th to 19th February 2010 titled “Bastu Lokoprayuktir Bhabaney Koch-Rajbanshi Janajiban”.
3. Presented a paper in the International Seminar on Language, Culture & Society of the Koch-Rajbanshi held on 24th & 25th September 2011 titled “Koch-Rajbanshi Krishi-Sanskritik Heutidham Ek Kana Abhash” at Koch-Rajbongshi Sahitya Sabha, Kokrajhar District Committee, Kokrajhar, BTAD, Assam.
4. Presented a paper in the International Seminar cum Workshop on “Indigenous Knowledge” held on March 19-20, 2014 at the Conference Hall, University of North Bengal titled “Rajbongshi Machdharar Lokjantrer Prostutkaran Pronali”
5. Presented a paper in the International Seminar and presented a paper on “Methodology and Historiography of Studying Local History, Society and Culture” held on 23& 24 March 2012.
1. Presented a paper in the Seminar held on 29th December 2009 at Tufanganj, Cooch Behar titled “Paschim Asome Rajbanshi Samaje Shaktirupi Bās Puja”.
2. Presented a paper in the National Seminar on “Contemporary Social, Cultural and Economic concerns of Rajbanshis in North Bengal and North East India” held at Bakshirhat, Cooch Behar, WB titled “Koch-Rajbanshi Lokaprajuktite Bij Sanrakhan Padhati Ekti Alochona”.
3. Presented a paper in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “The Study of Indian Folklore: An Interdisciplinary Study of North-Eastern Folk Traditions” held at Chilarai College, Golokganj on 3rd & 4th September 2010, titled “Pachim Assamer Nadikendrik Lokasanskriti”
4. Presented a paper in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “ Bish Shataker Bangla Sahitya Naari” held on 22nd & 23rd March 2012 titled “Digindra Chandra Bandopadhyayer Natak: Naari Antaswarer Pratibedon”
5. Presented a paper in the National Seminar held at Tufanganj, Coochbehar on 10th March 2013 titled “Assam-Bangla Simanta Anchaler Lokokhelar Baluswar”
6. Presented a paper in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Folk Culture, Folk Artistry and Artisan Society In North East India” held on 7th September 2013 at Vivekananda College, West Bengal titled “Koch-Rajbanshi Samaje Loko Khadya Prastutkaran O Sanrakshane Loko Projuktir Prayog”
7. Presented a paper in the National Seminar on Koch-Rajbongshi Folk-Culture held on 3rd Feb. 2012 at Futkibari, Dhubri Assam titled “Tista Burir Gaan”.
1. Attended the Workshop on “Semester System in Degree Level under Gauhati University” organized by Ratnapith College on 21st July 2011 at Ratnapith College, Bahalpur, P.O.: Chapar, Dhubri, Assam.
2. Attended the Workshop on “Folklore Studies: Institutional Efforts” organized by Centre for Folklore Studies and Research held in the year 2007-08 at Bangla Academy, Kolkata.
3. Attended the Workshop on “Study of Folklore: Metholodogy, Genra &Field Work” organized by Indian Folklore Congress Association held on 24-25 November 2007 atAbanindra Sabhagriha, Kolkata.
4. Ptesented a Paper in the Convension on “Rajbangshi Language” held on 9-10 March 2010 at University Conference Hall, NBU.
1. Centre for Folklore Studies & Research, Krishnapur, Kolkata : Life Member
2. Tribal Research Institute of North East Region, Tufanganj, Cooch Behar : Member
3. Folkloristic Education and Research Institute (FERI), Kolkata : Member
4. Kirat Bhumi, Jalpaiguri : Life Member